We’re getting ready for you as we inch closer and closer to re-opening. We’re actively monitoring the current regional landscape here in Port Severn and Muskoka. The best way to stay in touch with our latest updates is by following us on Facebook (or Instagram). We also urge future guests to check back regularly here at RawleyResort.com. But, let’s briefly discuss 10 unique reasons to visit us this summer before we let you go. Our particularly peaceful slice y of Muskoka provides natural social distancing, to go along with countless hours of lake exploration and relaxation.
10 Muskoka Attractions: A Classic Ontario Staycation Awaits!
The friendly folks here at Rawley Resort urge all Canadians to stay well and be well during these trying times. We’ll be here for your family when the dust settles. In the meantime, feel free to start planning your next escape to Port Severn by browsing through these 10 quintessential Muskoka attractions. One of the primary allures of our waterfront haven is our proximity to all that this glorious region has to offer (on top of various complimentary on-site amenities).
- Navigate through the Trent-Severn Waterway. We have 16 boat slips ready at our marina! Overnight and day docking is available.
- Practice safe social distancing and hike amid towering forestry, curious woodland critters, and awe-inspiring cliff lines inside Beausoleil Island National Park.
- Play 18 holes of championship golf at Oak Bay Golf Club, the region’s premier course.
- Explore the region’s distinct flora and fauna at the Wye Marsh Wildlife Centre.
- Paddle out into the heart of Little Lake. Or undertake a self-guided kayak or canoe trip along the banks of the breathtaking Georgian Bay.
- Photo of the Lighthouse View at Rawley, One of the Best Muskoka Attractions.Embark on a tasty journey along the Muskoka brewery trail, with stops at Sawdust City Brewing, Muskoka Brewery, and Clear Lake Brewing.
- Bask in the serenity of Rawley Resort: The spacious, lush gardens, the azure blue water, the quiet lighthouse observation deck, the picturesque waterside patio…even the short drive to and from the Greater Toronto Area adds an extra element of tranquillity to the trip.
- Pedal along Little Lake’s outer rim by utilizing one of our complimentary Canadiana cruiser bicycles. Or embark on a full-day cycling excursion around the 60-kilometre Gloucester Pool Circle.
- Take full advantage of Rawley Resort’s many in-room dining and enhancements, including breakfast, lunch, and dinner, champagne, chocolate strawberries, or a charcuterie board.
- Reel in a boatful of northern pike, muskellunge, and walleye by trolling through the Georgian Bay’s most rewarding honey holes.
Extended Weekend Getaways in Ontario
It’s worth noting that all of these Muskoka attractions are not only within driving distance of Rawley Resort but provide a spacious setting to accommodate healthy social distancing with your family or friends thanks to the region’s wide-open spaces. You can also purchase a gift card online as there’s never been a better time to give the gift of travel (or support a local business). Please visit us online to book a long-awaited escape to serene Port Severn!